Thursday, September 6, 2012

Jeans

I love jeans.  I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl.  I would love to wear jeans every day of my life.  The problem is that I don't own one pair that actually fit me right now.  This past weekend I stuffed myself into my "fat" jeans, yes, I don't fit in my "fat" jeans.  It sucks.  I bought these size ten jeans after my third bugger.  They fit then and were my go to jeans until I lost the weight from that pregnancy.  It takes everything in me not to cry thinking about how I have gotten so overweight that I don't even fit in my "fat" jeans.  And wearing them this weekend, even though they were extremely tight and I had a horrible muffin top, even with that, I loved it.  I have been wearing yoga pants or basically any stretchy pants for 7 months now, since the fourth bugger was born.  I can't wait to get back to wearing jeans everyday.  I know I could just go out and buy a pair of jeans that fit at this size (12/14) but I just really, really don't want to.  So I am not.  I am just going to be happy with my stretchy pants until I fit into the dozen pairs of jeans that I already own.  Yep, that's right, I already own at least a dozen pairs of beautiful designer jeans.  I have a few in each size, 6, 8, and 10.  The benefits of having my friends loose weight before I do is that I get their hand-me-downs.  I LOVE hand-me-downs!  For me or the kids, I think free clothes are the best kind.  Especially when you get designer jeans that have hardly been worn.  I can't wait to wear each and every pair.  I am so happy that my friends have expensive taste.  Anyway, here is a picture of me attempting to rock my too small jeans.  Sorry the picture is so dark, not the best, my five year old bugger was my photographer.  =)




No comments:

Post a Comment