Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sick babies

 
 

My poor littlest bugger does not feel good. I hate it when my babies are sick. They just look so pathetic. I left the kids with a friend last night so that I could go watch Jon's soccer game. His game was at 9 pm, so all the kids were in bed when we left, I thought it would be such an easy babysitting night. But at a little past 10 I got a text that my ridiculously laid back baby had been screaming almost the whole time.

Bummer.

I still thought maybe it was just a fluke but nope, he cried off and on all night, him and I barely slept. And now it is official, he is sick. Slight fever, constant sneezing, droopy eyes and a runny nose.
I had a bunch of errands on my  to do list today but instead I am spending my day snuggling this cute bug. I love him and I hope he feels better quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the snuggles... and I hope you're little Bugger gets better.

    PS- I noticed you don't have a follow button. I guess I'll have to book mark you! I love a good weight loss journey blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh sick kids are the worst. Poor mama and POOR BABY!

    ReplyDelete