Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday: weigh in day

179.4
 
I don't want to repeat the words that came out of my mouth when I stepped on the scale this morning.  I am up .3 pounds, I know it could be worse but I was so ready to see 178.  That's it, I wasn't even hoping to make it all the way to 177, just 178.  Stinks.  At least it was only .3, not 3 pounds.  I am working on eating better, I almost wrote cleaner but to be honest I am intimidated by "cleaner" diets.  I don't know why, I know plenty of people who are eating that way but it still intimidates me.   I might take the plunge though and figure out exactly what it means to eat clean.  I am a pretty picky eater so for all I know I already eat that way.  Chicken on a plate with a side of steamed broccoli sounds like a wonderful dinner to me.  Hopefully I will see results starting next week since I will have been doing the 30 Day Shred for over a week. 
 
And I am weighing in over at Roni's Weigh again.  Go check her out, she is encouraging!  I like that she wrote about being accountable no matter what.  Seriously, no one reads my little blog and I could easily stop weighing in here but I need to keep accountable no matter what.  Even if no one reads it this way I feel like somebody out there might see it and so I need to keep going even though I am really down about not loosing weight this week.  I have been running my butt of every morning and doing the 30DS for six days now so I was really thinking that the scale would reflect my hard work. 1 pound was all I was looking for, ugh, oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment