Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred

On Monday I started level 2 of the 30 Day Shred.  I think Jillian is trying to kill me with planks.  I was finally feeling good about level 1 and then it was time to switch it up to level 2.  I guess that is the idea, switch it up before your body gets too comfortable but oh man am I sore.  My shoulders are killing me, planks are not my friend.  I do love the ab routines in level 2 though, I can really feel them working and I feel like I can actually do them. Of course, they might be easier if I didn't have an obnoxious adorable 7 month old climbing all over me every time that I lay down to do abs, or planks.    Seriously, planks are going to be the death of me.  I can't even type planks without my shoulders cringing. 
 
Usually everything Jillian says during the video makes me want to hurt her but when she talks about fitting into new jeans it really motivates me.  I LOVE jeans so much and can't wait to fit into them again.  So when she says that I actually am motivated and find myself working harder. 
 
This is the first time I have ever done the 30 day shred and actually stepped up the levels every ten days.  The last time that I completed the 30 day shred I just did level one the whole 30 days, and I had amazing results.  I can't wait to see how this 30 days finishes.  Excitedly nervous.  

No comments:

Post a Comment