Friday, September 14, 2012

30 Day Shred

I did it, I actually stopped making excuses and did my first day of the 30 day shred.  I have been planning on starting it since the beginning of July, sad right?  I have made an excuse everyday for the last what, like 60 something days.  Telling myself that I will start tomorrow, I don't want to start on the weekend, or I will start first thing Monday.  It annoys me how much I let myself make up excuses.  Anyway, I was surfing around in blog land last night and am so motivated by all of you fellow bloggers out there who are doing or have done and posted about Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.  I am grateful to all of you for posting about how much you despise her but feel good after cause that is how I feel, a love/hate kind of relationship.  I was actually excited to do the video this morning after reading everyone's results and looking at all the progress photos.  So I am doing it, no excuses.  I am going to let Jillian kick my butt every morning for the next 30 days.  And since I love seeing everyone elses results I am posting before photos here.  They aren't great, which I guess doesn't matter for before pics, but they are the best i could do by myself.  I tried to have Rexy, my two year old bugger, take the photo but she kept cutting my head off, weird I know, why isn't my two year old a pro with my Nikon?!  Just kidding. 
 
Well, now it is out there and I am accountable.  I know I will feel guilty now if I don't stick with it and post updates.  Please feel free to yell at me if I start to slack, I need it.  I am looking forward to the end results and hoping to see an all over difference, weight loss and pant size included.
 
My starting weight is 179, I think I might post weekly progress photos. 

  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment