Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Not good

My brain won today. 

It happened again, that voice was telling me that I couldn't do it, I couldn't complete my 8 minute running set and I let myself fall for it.  Just for a little while but then I realized that I wasn't tired, well I was, but I was just as tired walking as I was running so why not run.  I made myself finish the distance that I would have completed in my 8 minute set even though the timer on my watch had gone off. 

I don't know why I fall for it, believe that little bit of doubt in my mind that I can't do it.  I can do it.  I can finish my sets.  I will do it.  I'm not going to say that I will never listen to the voice of doubt again, that I will always keep going, but I am going to try, try to squash my doubt and keep going.  

No comments:

Post a Comment