Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cinnamon rolls...

Why did I do it?  Why did I go to Costco hungry?  I know that is always a bad plan and yet I still went.  So what did we end up buying?  Cinnamon rolls, yummy, sticky cinnamon rolls!  They are amazing and I can't stop myself from eating them.  Does anyone else ever think if we eat them all in one day then at least they wont be around for you to mess up and eat again another day?  No, just me.  Great.  Well, I think that way, I don't know why but I do.  So what have I been eating pretty much all day today?  Yep, eating cinnamon rolls.  It makes me feel so beaten down, like I am failing.  But I can't stop myself, I love the way they taste.  I wish I was one of those girls who could just tell themselves, once on the lips forever on the hips.  Ugh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment