Friday, August 3, 2012

California here we come

We are heading to the beach this weekend.  I am looking forward to it.  I love the ocean and the kids are so excited.  William is the only one who remembers ever going to the beach.  Jordan and Rexy both say that they do but there is no way they remember, the last time we went Jordan was two and Rexy was 2 months old.  That was a fun trip but I am looking forward to them being older this time, even though we will still have a baby.  We will be gone for five days and because we are a little crazy and didn't realize that school started so early this year, we get back the night before school starts.  It will definitely be a tiring start to school but oh well. 

Hopefully I will be able to keep up with my running schedule while on vacation.  Sunrise on the beach should make for a beautiful view.  We are planning on cooking for ourselves instead of eating out while there which should help me not gain extra weight.  Maybe I will be able to hold at 181 pounds again this week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment