Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday: weigh in day

I can't believe that it is Wednesday again.  But it is and that means that it is weigh in day.  I was really not looking forward to weighing in today.  I haven't been eating as healthy as I should be this week and I had slacked with the running until yesterday.  So when I weighed in at a pound more then last week I wasn't all that surprised, bummed but not surprised.  I really need to step it up in the eating department.  I just love chunk food, I love it!  I wish that I didn't but I do.  And I crave it, I know once I start eating healthy again my cravings slow but it is that initial step that is hard for me.  I'm not sure the world would go on without ice cream. 

Anyway, I am weighing in today at 179, up from last week but still down I guess. 


Oh, I am weighing in over on Roni's weigh also, ya know, the whole accountability thing, maybe if I put my weight and goal out there it will help.  You should go check out her blogs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment