Monday, October 22, 2012

So far, so good...

     Having my workout schedule calender up on the fridge has been working so far. I really didn't want to do the shred last friday but knowing I would see the calender over and over and not have Jillian's name crossed out made me do it. I have crossed everything off so far, well except Jillian for today but it is still early. I even added a run on saturday that I didn't have scheduled, which I of course wrote on the calender just so I could cross it off. I feel more accomplished being able to see what excersize I have done over the last week. Feels good, feels really good!
 
 
     I fully enjoyed this mornings run, it has been gorgeous weather here. I love this time of year in arizona, we don't get to have any of the beautiful changing fall colors but the temperatures are great for spending time outside.  This morning I completed just under two miles, I should have gone a different route because I felt like I could have gone on forever but I had reached my house so I stopped. I am going to go a different way next time.
 
     Onto family stuff, everyone is finally starting to feel better in our house, thank goodness. I LOVE sleep. I hope you all are having a great Monday!


2 comments:

  1. Ok i've said it before but I really need to do a workout calendar! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to stay motivated! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete