Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Check it out


Jon found this picture while cleaning out the shed last week. 

It is not my favorite but it sure helps in the motivation department.  Cause it is proof that I was once thin.  I really thought that this picture was from high school but when I looked at the date it was actually taken a month before Jon proposed, so February 2003.  The sad/funny thing about it being from '03 is that I remember feeling chubby and thinking that I had a spare tire around my waist, I sure don't see a spare tire now.  I was in a friends wedding in March of that year and I definitely remember thinking that I was big.  I wish that I could go back in time and tell my self to shut up that I looked great.  I hope that I love myself when I actually get there again, I really don't want to always feel like if I just loose a little more I'll be perfect.  I am trying to work on my self inside while working on the outside.   

No comments:

Post a Comment