Friday, December 28, 2012

Operation Red Bikini

First of all, woo hoo for Christmas!
It was great fun and I am so glad that it is over. 
I get so exhausted around Christmas time, plus I enjoyed myself and ate, a LOT.
No regrets though, it all tasted wonderful. 
I am a little sad that I am out of the LastLoserStanding challenge though since I gained back two pounds, oh well.

  I still have Operation Red Bikini!
Thanks Kassie and Leigh Ann for putting together this challenge!

button
 
And

 These jeans are my red bikini

I know I live in the hot lands of southern Arizona but I still wear jeans all summer long. 
So come May 31th I am going to be sporting these beautiful Citizens of Humanity jeans. 
They are my favorite pair of jeans, when I was thin enough for them to actually fit they were so comfortable.  I haven't been able to wear them for almost 3 years. 
I want to fit into this bikini pair of jeans so badly.
It will happen. 
Watch out, you never know, maybe I will be too small for them come the end of May.
Wouldn't that be amazing. 


Onto New Years

I want to make a couple New Years Resolutions.
 I prefer to just call them goals though, I don't know why but calling them resolutions makes me all nervous. 
But I am having trouble deciding what I want them to be. 
I have all of my fitness ones, then I also would like to actually save some money this year, and I want to be a more purposefull (I know that isn't really a word but I haven't figured it out yet so bare with me) parent.
 I think I will post my resolutions goals once I pin them down. 


Happy New Year Everyone!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment