Monday, December 31, 2012

Everybody's doing it...

I love reading these Q & A posts, it helps fulfill my nosiness (that's a word right?).  So when a couple of the blogs I read did it I decided to copy.  Thanks Lora, Mel, and Alexis!
 
A. Age: I will be 30 on February 1st.  Crazy, I don't feel that old.
 
B. Bed size: King.
 
C. Chore you hate: Putting folded laundry away, I can fold like no other but I hate putting it away.
 
D. Dogs: 2 pups, one is a 13 yr old mutt and the other is a 5 yr old half golden retriever half mastiff, but she is a tiny little puppy, smaller then most Goldens.
 
E. Essential start to your day: brushing my teeth, I feel all nasty until they are brushed.
 
F. Favorite color: I have 2, grey and blue.

G. Gold or Silver: silver or white gold, I can't pull off gold.
 
H. Height: I stand a whopping 5'2" tall.

I. Instruments you play: I used to play the clarinet in junior high but haven't tried in forever, I can still sorta play the piano.
 
J. Job Title: SAHM busy busy with 4 kids under 7.
 
K. Kids: 4~William (7), Jordan (5) Rexy (3) & Ben is almost 1!
 
L. Live: Tucson, AZ

M. Married: Almost 9 years, March 2004

N. Nicknames: Baby, Bec, Beek(I don't really like that one)

O. Overnight hospital stays: Just when having my first born bugger, my second was accidentally born at home on the living room floor and the last two were at a birth center so I didn't stay long.

P. Pet peeve: Leaving the milk out. 
 
Q. Quote: I can't think of a good one right now, my brain isn't functioning.

R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: One older sister and one younger brother.
 
T. Time you wake up: Usually around 5:30, gotta get a workout in before the kids get up.
 
U. University attended: University of Arizona
 
V. Vegetables you dislike: peas, I really don't hate them they are just my least favorite.

W. What makes you run late: Myself, some time after having my kids I started slowly losing my mind, I will have the car loaded with all the kids and I have to go back inside like 6 times cause I keep forgetting stuff, so frustrating.
 
 X. X-rays you've had: Just dental and ultrasounds.  Only broken bone was a finger that didn't need an x-ray.
 
Y. Yummy food: Chocolates, sweets, and more chocolate.  Pretty much anything sugary though.
 
Z. Zoo animal favorite: I love the elephants.
 

Happy New Years Eve!!



2 comments:

  1. LOL at the "I can fold like no other!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be 30 in 2013 also. Where do the time go?! Happy New Year's Eve!!

    ReplyDelete