Monday, November 5, 2012

Pile On The Miles


 
It is time for the first "check in" of Pile On The Miles 2012
So here I am checking in.  Thing is, I sadly have nothing to check in.  November so far has been an incredibly busy/frustrating month. 
 
Thursday, the 1st, I overslept and was unable to go running, that was the beginning of a very busy day.  Friday, the 2nd, Jon left for work super early so once again I wasn't able to go running, I went to the gym and tried to run on the treadmill but after only half a mile I was BORED out of my mind.  (Hey, I guess I did half a mile, better then nothing)  Saturday was confusing, Jon was planning on taking the two big buggers camping but had to go work for two hours first so I thought that he was leaving super early again so I didn't set my alarm but he overslept throwing off the whole morning.  Wow, holy run on sentence batman!  Anyway, I ended up taking the kids to their soccer games, that I thought we were skipping, then they all left for camping.  Leaving me to not have gone running and now alone with two little children and no way to escape.  Ahhhh!  What a scary story.  Just kidding, I had a great weekend spending some one on one time with my two babies.  They are a lot of fun but I was not able to get any running in.  Props to all those single parents who are able to fit workouts in their schedules, I don't know how they do it. 
 
But I had a great run this morning, I was able to get in 2 miles.  I had talked with Jon last night and he was not leaving early today so I set two different alarms and I made sure to be up on time.  Now I only have to somehow run 47 1/2 more miles during the rest of November. 
 
 I can't wait to read how everyone else is doing with this challenge. 
 
Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Good job getting those two miles in.Indeed, I do not know how a parent handling kids alone gets there workouts in! My hubby helps by getting up with the baby in the morning when I go the gym. If he didn't I don't know how I'd manage. I'll be rootin' for you to get the rest of those miles in this month! Woohoo. Get 'em Tiger!

    ReplyDelete