Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday Monday

It is Monday!


I am really looking forward to this week, I love Thanksgiving
 
I love family time, being together doing nothing but enjoying each others company, letting the kids play, and eating, of course eating. 
 
I also LOVE shopping! 
 I am one of those die hard, crazy black Friday shoppers.  I love it!
I look forward to it every year, except I really don't like that the stores are opening late on Thursday night now instead of 4 am Friday morning.  They did this last year too and it just sucks.  When the stores open in the morning you know everyone who is there is all about the deals and crazy like you.  But now that the stores are opening on Thursday night regular people are getting in the way.  It is so frustrating!  I really hate it, I will see how this year goes with the stores being open on Thursday but I think the thrill of the deal may have been killed for me by the stores changing things up.  Sad. 

I had a great weekend, we didn't really do much.  The kids both had soccer games Saturday and soccer pictures on Sunday.  I got in two 4.5 mile runs and I felt great, I really want to find the time to do that at least three times a week, it is just hard with the kids and my husbands schedule.  I am going to work on that this week.  Also this weekend something wonderful happened, someone told me that I look like I am lost weight. Yippee!!!  It is so rewarding when others start to notice. 
 
Also, I got my hair cut, here are some before and afters just for fun.

Shorter with bangs, still not sure if I love the bangs but my hair is extremely thick so I love it being shorter and lighter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment