Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday: weigh in day

Check it out, I weigh 176!!
 
 I am so excited!  The number keeps going down, finally.  I swear I had been gaining and loosing the same 1 pound for weeks but the scale is finally, slowly going down.  I love it.  Can't wait to weigh in next week, maybe I will hit that 175 milestone.

On an unrelated topic, I had to wear a dress yesterday because my normal go to yoga pants are wearing holes in the thighs and just looking pretty much inappropriate for wear outside of the house.  Will I retire them, of course not, throwing out exercise clothes is a sin right?!  I don't know why, but I feel like it is.  I finally put a pair of capris in the garbage that should have been tossed probably a year ago.  I put them in the trash Monday and I am seriously feeling loss, how silly is that.  I guess I will use retail therapy to get over the loss, I need to buy some pants that fit now.  Because I am the last of my friends to loose weight I have about 10 pairs of beautiful jeans in size 10, hand me downs, but I need pants that fit now.  So shopping I must go.
 
Man, seeing results is ridiculously motivating.  I seriously can't wait to weigh in next week. 

Happy Wednesday!
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Way to go! You'll be sportin' those tens in no time! Keep up the good work, hot mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to GO! Seeing results is the BEST and SO motivating... Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on the weight loss! new follower here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey becca its Bethany from moms class. :-) I found you lol just wanted to say YOUR AWESOME!!!!!! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete