Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oops, it is Wednesday: weigh in day

Apparently, last week got away from me, I haven't blogged anything since last weeks weigh in.  I didn't mean to do that, oh well, I guess I will do a quick recap of my week.  Just because I am sure that you are all wondering what I have been doing. ;)
 
Thanksgiving was good, lunch at the in laws and dinner with my family, yep, two big meals in one day.  They were both super delicious, especially the desserts!  Except I only got one tiny slice of my favorite French Silk pie, which makes me sad but it payed off on the scale. 
 
Friday was my daughter, Rexy's 3rd birthday.  I can't believe that she is 3 already, I know everyone says it but time really does go by way to quickly.  We celebrated her birthday on Thanksgiving with each meal, she loved/hated all of the attention.  She was so excited to sing happy birthday but she didn't realize that we would all be singing it while staring at her with crazy happy faces.  She of course burst into tears, it was adorable. 
 
Black Friday happened, I am a big black Friday shopper.  We went all night long, I loved it but I think that my mom and my sister and I have decided that next year we are going to go back to getting up at like 3 am to start instead of staying up all night.  One reason being that JC Penny is one of our favorite stores and they haven't lost all morals, so they still open at 6 am Friday morning.  Which I like except since we went all night we ended up with two hours to kill before JCP (that's what the cool kids call it) opened.  Keeping ourselves awake those two hours was hard, we are old!!
It was still an awesome shopping time, I am almost finished with our Christmas shopping.  Woohoo!
 
The weekend was very relaxing, just played with family and got some little stuff done around the house.  I don't think that I have ever mentioned that we live in a construction zone, I think that is going to need its own post. 
 
Back to school for the kids and regular life for me on Monday.  I did really well last week with the Pile On The Miles, last weeks total was 15 miles, it felt great.  I am going to have to get in around 20 miles this week to make my 50 mile goal but I am determined. 
 
And lastly, my weigh in. 
 
I am happy to report that even after consuming two Thanksgiving day meals and all of the left overs I am still down.  All that running/walking paid off.  I weighed in this morning at 171.8.  I love this loosing streak!  Hope it continues, I love it when I move the number in the tens column, that's right, the tens column, can you tell I have a second grader.  =)
 
Loved reading about everyone else's thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment