Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday: weigh in day and Before & Afters

Wow, I have been slacking.
I haven't done a weigh in Wednesday in a couple weeks. 
Sorry.
Well, today I am weighing in at 171 lbs.
Yep, still there but that's ok, I have noticed changes in my body and my clothes are fitting better.
Someday the scale will move and I will love it but for now, whatever.
I am linking up with Erin and Alex
 
button
 
Now onto the good can't believe I am posting these part.
Last year on March 20, I took some before pictures.
Looking back I wish that I had taken them with a shirt on but I remember feeling like it didn't look as bad with clothes on so I wanted to remember just how awful I looked and felt.
And man was I good at not having my picture taken, trust me, I looked through a ton of pictures to see if I could find just a regular picture to compare to now so that you all didn't have to be tortured but no such luck.
Anyway.
Now, a year later, honestly I am not where I wanted to be but I also didn't put in as much hard work as I should have. 
Can't expect great change if I eat ice cream and chocolate almost everyday. 
I have come a long way though and am proud of what I have accomplished over the year.
When I started last march I could not run for even half a mile. 
Now I can run for over an hour and still feel good at the end.
Just last weekend I finished a 5k in 36:13.
I remember the first time I ran a whole 5k without walking, it took me almost 50 minutes.
Since last March I have lost almost 20 pounds.
I wish that I had taken measurements then but I just couldn't face those numbers at the time.
I went from a size 16 to a now comfortable size 12. 
I have a lot of fun races lined up for this next year and I hope that my post on March 20, 2014, will be about how great I feel at goal weight. 
 
I still can't believe that I am posting these for everyone to see.
Please be kind.
 
                              Before March 20, 2012                         During March 20, 2013




Can we just focus on the side shot cause that is the friendliest one. 
Ick, I can't believe I am going to hit publish. 
I'm throwing in a picture of my adorable baby and a little bit of my scruffy man just cause I love them.

 This picture was right after we cut the baby buggers hair.
 
Thanks for reading!
I am gonna go workout now, pictures are such great motivation to get my butt moving.
Operation Red Bikini here I come!

13 comments:

  1. WAY. TO. GO! You are looking great!! Congrats on the 5K time too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 20lbs sure makes a difference -- congrats!!! And I love that you are ok w/ not going down this week, so refreshing. I am having a pity party b/c my weight didn't go down, so that first part of your post was just what I needed. Lunch then heading down to the treadmill to knock out w2d2 of c25k. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic!!! You've done such a great job! I'm glad you took before pics. And I know what you mean about not wearing a shirt to get the full effect. I did the same thing. I normally would have worn a shirt but I wanted to remind myself just how out of shape I got. You have come sooo far. Looking at what you have accomplished I hope you feel fabulous because you definitely deserve to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SO AWESOME!!! Great job lady! Keep up the hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woman you look amazing!!!! Be proud! That was a lot of work and dedication to get where you are:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done an amazing job!!
    Be proud of those pics...they show you how far you've come!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That 20 pounds has definitely made a huge difference on you! I've recently lost over 30, but I feel like my body hasn't changed near as much as yours! Keep up the awesome work girl, because you're obviously killin' it!! Visiting today from the WIW link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you look great and you should be so proud of yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've come a long way. You're doing great! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look GREAT!!! Be proud lady...20 pounds is a lot of weight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is great progress! Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every state oг even the softωarе interfаce.
    It's up to you and could possibly be so important that they have found yet another unethical practice that ramps up their revenues. It will be a one time event or a short review could make or break the takeover and merger deals that Goldman's bankеrs wеre working on or prоviding thе funԁing for.


    Also visit my web blog izipedia.com

    ReplyDelete